For this fifth edition, we will meet in Agadir, Morocco from March, Monday 20th to Friday 24th, 2017.
In this section, you will find (by clicking on the titles):
- Useful addresses and links for your journey
- Touristic tips to discover Agadir
- Administrative formalities to enter Morocco
- Information about the conference venue
- Latest news of the field trip that will be held on Wednesday March, 22nd
- Information email sent to registered participants
The Moroccan currency is the dirham, which is subdivided into 100 centimes. Find the price of the Moroccan dirham here : www.xe.com/currency/mad-moroccan-dirham
Morocco is located on Greenwich time zone and lives on G.M.T time.
You can find more information about Agadir on the Morocco tourist guide: www.moroccotouristguide.org/agadir1.htm
See the map: